Is your relationship heading toward the edge of a cliff?
I’ll show you how to quickly apply the brakes
and turn it around.
Find out how by attending a private
Colorado Marriage Counseling Weekend Intensive.
Your relationship is in distress.
The pain is overwhelming.
You’re desperate for help.
Hi. I’m Dr. Jay Lindsay, marriage therapist, inviting you to join me for a Colorado Marriage Counseling Weekend Intensive.
On your weekend I’ll work privately with you and your partner in a highly focused way for two, three, or four days. It will be a marriage counseling retreat for just the two of you.
Like most couples who do a weekend intensive or marriage counseling retreat with me, you are likely struggling with one or more of the following:
- You’ve been impacted by a painful event, like an affair or a massive fight.
- You’re swirling in conflict and destructive patterns of relating.
- You’re avoiding each other and the distance between you keeps growing.
- Your relationship has been going steadily downhill… it’s reached the point where something has to give.
- You’re frightened because your relationship is teetering on the brink of divorce… and you don’t know how to stop it.
If you can relate to any of the above, rest assured, you’ve landed in the right place.
Read on to find out why…
A weekend intensive with me can pull your relationship back from the brink… and do it a lot faster than weekly marriage counseling.
Once-a-week marriage counseling can work fine for many couples, but if you’re in distress it might not work quickly enough. It could take months for you to solve the problems that are sending your relationship toward the brink.
That might not be fast enough to stop it from going over the edge. You need a rapid turn-around and you need it now!
On your private marriage counseling retreat, you can turn your relationship around quickly because…
- You’ll be away from routines and distractions, so you’ll be better able to focus on each other.
- You’ll receive highly focused and personalized marriage counseling for five or more hours per day for two to four days.
- You’ll rapidly develop a sense of safety which will allow you to dive into your problems and deal with them head-on.
- You’ll get the concentrated, uninterrupted, and unhurried time you need to make rapid progress.
Here’s what we can accomplish on your Colorado Marriage Counseling Weekend Intensive.
Although we can’t solve everything in one weekend, what we likely can do is:
1. Quickly turn your relationship around, so it won’t go over the edge.
2. Get you through the worst of your conflict or crisis, so you can start to heal.
3. Get you well down the road to recovery, so you’ll leave feeling a lot better.
4. Send you home with a specific plan, so you’ll continue to recover.
The truth is, you can do more for your relationship in one weekend than you can in months of weekly sessions.
It’s likely that on your weekend intensive you’ll make substantial progress in breaking free from the destructive patterns of relating that have contributed to your conflict or crisis occurring.
You’ll go deeper faster and you’ll go much farther than you could in the same number of sessions spread out weekly over months. Simply put, you’ll get a lot more done in a lot less time.
What can you gain from your private marriage counseling weekend retreat?
- Lost love restored.
- Improved communication.
- More positive patterns of relating.
- Renewed trust and commitment.
- Positive momentum that will carry on long after your weekend is over.
- An increased likelihood that your relationship will succeed over the long haul.
- Very likely, you’ll leave your weekend intensive with your walls down, feeling softer and closer to each other than you have in a long time. You may find that you’re more fulfilled in your relationship than you ever could have imagined.
I’m the marriage therapist of choice for many couples from all across the United States and Canada as well as overseas because I offer…
1. A proven track record.
As a master marriage therapist with a national reputation and 35 years experience, I’ve helped thousands of couples save their marriages.
I’m a true “emergency room doctor” for couples in crisis, an expert at treating couples in severe distress, including those impacted by the painful and chaotic experience of an extramarital affair.
2. An approach to couple therapy with nearly a 75% success rate.
The primary approach I use is called Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy (EFT), a proven, state-of-the-art approach that is based on more than 30 years of research.
Studies show that EFT has an astonishing success rate. With EFT, nearly 75% of couples recover completely and 90% improve significantly. Fully 86% of couples report feeling happier in their relationships.
3. A high level of professional training.
Unlike most others in my field, I’m licensed as both a clinical psychologist and a marriage and family therapist.
You can be assured that I have what it takes to help you solve both the individual problems and the couple problems that have been causing your relationship pain.
4. A highly effective Affair Recovery Program.
Over the past 30 years, I have developed an Affair Recovery Program that works extremely well. Interventions used in this program have helped hundreds of couples recover from infidelity.
My Affair Recovery Program is based on seven stages I have discovered that couples need to move through in order to heal from an affair. This program is particularly effective in a weekend intensive format.
5. A specialized and unique service for achieving quick results.
I’m one of the only therapists in Colorado, and in fact in the entire nation, who offers private marriage counseling weekend retreats.
I quickly get couples through the worst of their crisis and well on their way toward a loving relationship again in one two to four-day weekend. That’s why couples in conflict or crisis who need rapid results fly in to work with me from all over the United States and Canada as well as from overseas.
If your relationship is heading toward the edge of a cliff, let me show you how to quickly apply the brakes and turn it around.
Join me for a private Colorado Marriage Counseling Weekend Intensive.
Get back “those loving feelings” at the foot of the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Colorado.
To book your Colorado Marriage Counseling Weekend Intensive, call me now at:
When you call, I’ll help you determine which will best meet your needs: a two, three, or four-day retreat.
If you are not ready to book an intensive, then you can request a 15-minute complimentary telephone consultation so that we can discuss your needs and I can respond to your questions.
Note: If you live in the Boulder area and you are interested in ongoing weekly marriage counseling, please click here to leave my weekend intensives website and go to my practice website.
Jay S. Lindsay, Ph.D.
Colorado Marriage Counseling Intensives
357 S. McCaslin Boulevard, Louisville, Colorado 80027